I am just going to start this post by saying, "MY BAD!" I can't believe I haven't written anything on here (I mean not even a sentence) since March. There just aren't any excuses! I'm just going to do a quick recap and then hopefully, I will be able to post a little more regularly. Here is some random info . . .
1. I did decide to switch my curriculum to Heart of Dakota for anyone that has just been sweating bullets over what I was going to do!
2. All three boys played baseball this spring and had great seasons. Hayden was chosen for the allstar team, Northport Nationals. We will be heading to Rome, GA later this week for his World Series!
3. A massive tornado came through Tuscaloosa on April 27th. We are all fine with no damage, unfortunately, I can't say that for many many others. It was devastation like nothing I have ever seen. But no worries, my peeps . . . Ttown is never down!
4. Jason and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary in May! It was so romantic. I was at a baseball game at one park and he was at baseball practice on the other side of town. Oh the joys of being a mom of boys . . . absolutely wouldn't have it any other way!
5. I ran another half marathon in April. Jason decided to walk 18 . . . holes that is. . . instead of run the 13.1! It was a nice flat course with beautiful scenery. It was just humid as all get out! I passed 2 (maybe 3) ambulances picking up runners during the race! I did manage to shave 3 minutes off of my previous time, so at least I am heading in the right direction. I hope to get that sub 2 half soon!
What am I forgetting . . . .what is it . . . . oh yeah. . .
6. WE ARE MOVING TO WEST PALM BEACH, FL!!!!!! Okay, technically our address says Loxahatchee but nobody knows where that is so I am sticking with West Palm! I am a little bit excited, and a little bit nervous! I have already signed the bigger boys up for football and will sign little man up for fall baseball as soon as we get down there. Jason went down and SIGNED a contract on a house before I had even seen it! I did get to look at pictures on the internet, but I think I deserve some kinda "Most trusting wife ever award." I got to go down about 2 weeks ago and see the house in person. He did a great job! I have contacted a homeschool playgroup and my prayer is that I meet some great people real fast like!
So, that about catches you up with everything happening in our life. I hope to start posting a little more regularly, but with the World Series and then the move directly after that. . . . Let's just say that I am not making any promises!
Gotta go run and watch Big Brother. I love that show. I, however, am not a big fan of Rachel. Ugh, why did they bring her back?!