Friday, October 29, 2010

I just don't want to . . .

I know it is time for my weekly wrap up, but honestly - I just don't want to do it right now.  Sounds lazy, right?!  Maybe so, but that's what's happening.  I don't want to write my weekly wrap up (although we did have a GREAT week and got a lot accomplished!), but I do want to share a few blogs with you. 

There are two amazing families in the co-op that we are apart of.  Okay there are alot of amazing families, but today I am going to talk about two of them.  Both families are in the process of adopting daughters from Ethiopia.  They have been faithfully walking this road for about 18 months and are still in the process of raising funds to complete the adoption process.  If I am correct, they both expect to travel in the upcoming months to finally put a face to the daughters that they already love so much.

Jenny has custom Christmas cards and cookbooks for sale.  I encourage you to checkout her blog and their adoption blog!






The other family is the Dreyfus family and Anna has some PRECIOUS hand painted Christmas ornaments for sale.  Check out her blog to see some different designs and of course you can custom order!


It's a win - win situation!  You can get some great gift ideas and help out some amazing people at the same time!



1 comment:

  1. Oh this is my favorite! "Honey, I wasn't shopping, I was helping orphans." :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails