Wednesday, October 6, 2010

You never know . . .

what you are going to hear at my house.  You probably never know what you are going to hear at anybody's house that has kids.  Mine is no exception!  These kiddos crack me up!

Little man (to my mother in law) - "Hey MiMi.  Did you know that the Braves made it to the showoffs?" 

Haha!  My mother in law said she didn't have the heart to tell him it was called the playoffs.  Hopefully, he will figure it out this weekend when we go to a game.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, before any judgement is placed - we use Sequential Spelling (which we are loving btw) and so it is hard to judge the level of our spelling words by just one word.  Moving on . . .

Me - "Your word is 'freed.'  Do you know what year Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves?"

Drew - "Abraham Lincoln didn't free the slaves.  Moses did."

Ha! I guess I should have been more specific.  We just started American History this year.  We'll get there.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails