Thursday, July 1, 2010

Randomness

What color are your socks right now?   No socks for me!  Love, love, love some flip flops!


What are you listening to right now?  My husband and kids are watching America's Funniest Home Videos in the other room.  And now that I think about it, the tv is really, really loud for some reason?!

What was the last thing you ate?   A Weight Watchers Giant Fudge Bar.  Seriously, only 1 point?!  How is that possible?

Can you drive a stick?   Not if you would like for the car to continue to work. 

Last person you spoke to on the phone?   Tina - She was calling about having little man spend the night.

How old are you today?  31 - for a little bit longer!!!!!

What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?  Easy question - Alabama football!!!  ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!

What is your favorite drink? Caffenine Free Diet Mt. Dew and like Carrie - I love, love, LOVE Starbucks' White Chocolate Mocha in the winter!  (nonfat but with the whip - I know it doesn't really make sense, but that's what I do!)


Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes


Favorite food?  Does ice cream count? I believe it is totally impossible to eat too much ice cream.

What is the last movie you watched?  Unthinkable - good but disturbing.

Favorite day of the year?  Christmas Day

How do you vent anger?  Well, usually, I can really contain myself and I would probably just talk to my husband about how frustrated or angry I was about whatever the situation.  But, since we have been playing allstar baseball . . . I might vent some anger by plain ole fashion yelling at the umpire.  I'm just saying "might" not at all that I did that because seriously, someone like me would NEVER do something like that! :-)


What was your favorite toy as a child?  My cabbage patch dolls.  Loved them!

Favorite Season? Fall!


Cherries or Blueberries?  Why do I have to choose?  Love them both!


Living situation? Yeah, I'm confused with you, Carrie, ... I'm going to say "married"


When was the last time you cried?  Crying is not something that I do frequently.  I don't know why.  However, I did shed a few little tears (Oh, okay fine - I was crying like a baby) while watching a DVR'ed (is that how you spell that?) episode of Extreme Home Makeover.  The mom had terminal cancer. . .  

What is on the floor of your closet right now? Shoes, shoes, shoes

What are you most afraid of? Snakes! and the dentist!


Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?  Cheeseburger

Favorite dog breed? Not that big of a dog person - I know, I know.  However, I always had a boxer growing up so that's probably my favorite.  We have a mutt right now that I like alright! :-)


Favorite day of the week?  Sunday

How many states have you lived in? Two - Alabama and Florida


Diamonds or pearls?  Diamonds!


What is your favorite flower? um. . . . lily

Did you get an H1N1 vaccine? No - No matter how hard the government tried to convince me that I had to have one!



So I got this from Carrie, whot got it from Amy, who got it from Marsha, who got it from Meredith, who got it from someone but I'm gonna stop with four! ... Come on! You know you want to join in, too!

1 comment:

  1. Yea!!! So glad you joined in on the fun!!

    I've been missing you! I hope you're having a great summer!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails